Group Cycling Classes
Members of MDL Fitness and those visiting on a day pass can join us on one of our timetabled classes.
Currently we have these Group Cycling classes available:
- Tuesdays at 7pm
- Fridays at 7am
We also have a host of upcoming events taking place at MDL Fitness Plymouth. If you're interested in joining any of them then please use the form below.
- Monday 22nd November: Monday MOT (weigh in, goal setting, fitness testing) from 1pm-9:30pm. Booking every 30 minutes.
- Saturday 27th November: PT Day (30 minute sessions) from 8am-4pm. Booking every 30 minutes.
- Monday 29th November: Physio Workshop (on mobility and stability) with physio Nic Costiff. 7pm-8.30pm
- Monday 6th December: Introductory Workshop (intro to training and covering nutrition essentials) 7pm-8.30pm.
- Saturday 11th December: Tour de Gym (a music themed group cycling day) covering 80s, 90s, rock etc. Different sessions at 8am, 10am, midday, 2pm, 4pm.
Non-members are welcome to attend any of the above events, so please feel free to spread the work amongst friends and family.
If you would like to book a personal one-to-one session with the MDL Fitness manager, please use this contact form to make arrangements.