Facilities & Services
- 375 berths
- Max LOA: 90m
- Fuel (petrol, diesel) available at nearby Hythe Marina Village and Port Hamble Marina
- Boat lifting and storage ashore available at nearby Shamrock Quay, Hythe Marina Village and Hamble Point Marina
- Laundry facilities
- Yacht brokerage
- Bars and Restaurants: Banana Wharf, Pitcher & Piano, Merchants Blue Moon, Chiquito Mexican Grill
- Royal Southampton Yacht Club
- Cinemas: Harbour Lights Picture House and Cineworld
- 776 space multi-storey Ocean Car Park
- Tesco Express
- MDL WiFi
Situated in the shelter of Southampton Water, and right in the heart of the city itself, Ocean Village is much more than a marina. Surrounded by shops, restaurants, cinemas and bars, it offers outstanding recreational facilities. Overlooking the marina is the RSYC which, although a members yacht club, offers berth holders and visitors a warm and friendly welcome.
The basin, formerly used for commercial ships, is deep enough to offer mooring facilities for tall ships and large yachts. It has also become famous for hosting the start and / or finish of around the world yacht races.
From the marina, there is direct access to superb and varied cruising. To the west is the picturesque Beaulieu River and the surrounding New Forest. Portsmouth Harbour lies only a few miles to the east and is home to a large fleet of modern and historic warships.
Local Boatyard Facilities
Shamrock Quay: Besides storage ashore for over 200 boats, the marina has a 75 ton travel hoist and a 47 ton boat mover.
Hythe Marina Village: There is boat lifting for vessels up to 40 tons, including an emergency boat lifting facility, cranage up to 8 tons and cradle hire for various boat types.
Hamble Point Marine Service Centre: With over 50 companies on site, Hamble Point Marine Service Centre offers a wide range of services. There is also storage ashore for over 850 boats.