Facilities & Services
- 375 berths
- Max LOA: 90m
- Fuel (petrol, diesel) available at nearby Hythe Marina Village and Port Hamble Marina
- Boat lifting and storage ashore available at nearby Shamrock Quay, Hythe Marina Village and Hamble Point Marina
- Laundry facilities
- Yacht brokerage
- Bars and Restaurants: Banana Wharf, Maritimo Lounge, Bacaro, Steak of the Art, Pitcher & Piano, Chiquito Mexican
- Beauty Salon
- Royal Southampton Yacht Club
- Cinemas: Harbour Lights Picture House and Cineworld
- 776 space multi-storey Ocean Car Park
- Tesco Express
- Electric vehicle charging
- MDL WiFi
Situated in the shelter of Southampton Water, and right in the heart of the city itself, Ocean Village is much more than a marina. Surrounded by shops, restaurants, cinemas and bars, it offers outstanding recreational facilities. Overlooking the marina is the RSYC which, although a members yacht club, offers berth holders and visitors a warm and friendly welcome.
The basin, formerly used for commercial ships, is deep enough to offer mooring facilities for tall ships and large yachts. It has also become famous for hosting the start and / or finish of around the world yacht races.
The marina is central to some exciting new developments including a £50m luxury spa hotel complex, the tallest residential building in the city, and exciting new restaurant and retail openings.
From the marina, there is direct access to superb and varied cruising. To the west is the picturesque Beaulieu River and the surrounding New Forest. Portsmouth Harbour lies only a few miles to the east and is home to a large fleet of modern and historic warships.
Local Boatyard Facilities
- Shamrock Quay
- Hythe Marina Village
- Hamble Point Marine Service Centre