Facilities & Services
- 375 berths
- Max LOA: 90m
- Fuel (petrol, diesel) available at nearby Hythe Marina Village and Port Hamble Marina
- Boat lifting and storage ashore available at nearby Shamrock Quay, Hythe Marina Village and Hamble Point Marina
- Laundry facilities
- Yacht brokerage
- Bars and Restaurants: Banana Wharf, Maritimo Lounge, Bacaro, Steak of the Art, Pitcher & Piano, Chiquito Mexican
- Beauty Salon
- Royal Southampton Yacht Club
- Cinemas: Harbour Lights Picture House and Cineworld
- 776 space multi-storey Ocean Car Park
- Tesco Express
- Electric vehicle charging
- MDL WiFi
In the shelter of Southampton Water, and right in the heart of the city itself, Ocean Village is much more than a marina. Surrounded by shops, restaurants, cinemas and bars, it offers outstanding recreational facilities.
The basin, formerly used for commercial ships, is deep enough to offer mooring facilities for tall ships and large yachts. It has also become famous for hosting the start or finish of round-the-world yacht races.
The marina is home to some exciting new developments including a £50m luxury spa hotel complex, the tallest residential building in the city, and exciting new restaurant and retail openings. Overlooking the marina is the Royal Southampton Yacht Club, which offers berth holders and their visitors use of their facilities and a warm and friendly welcome.
While Ocean Village doesn’t have its own boatyard, there are convenient local boatyard facilities at Hythe Marina Village, Shamrock Quay, and Hamble Point Marine Service Centre.
Out and about
From the marina, there is easy access to superb and varied cruising. To the west is the picturesque Beaulieu River and the surrounding New Forest. Portsmouth Harbour is only a few miles to the east and is home to a large fleet of modern and historic warships.
Freedom Berthing gives you even more freedom to explore any of the 18 marinas in our UK network stretching from Devon to Suffolk, plus 96 European destinations in France, Spain and Italy.