Facilities & Services
- 375 berths
- Max LOA: 90m
- Fuel (petrol, diesel) available at nearby Hythe Marina Village and Port Hamble Marina
- Boat lifting and storage ashore available at nearby Shamrock Quay, Hythe Marina Village and Hamble Point Marina
- Laundry facilities
- Yacht brokerage
- Bars and Restaurants: Banana Wharf, Maritimo Lounge, Bacaro, Steak of the Art, Pitcher & Piano, Chiquito Mexican
- Beauty Salon
- Royal Southampton Yacht Club
- Cinemas: Harbour Lights Picture House and Cineworld
- 776 space multi-storey Ocean Car Park
- Tesco Express
- Electric vehicle charging
- MDL WiFi
Sheltered within the heart of Southampton city centre, Ocean Village is a hive of activity boasting premium waterfront restaurants, cinemas and bars, as well as a new 5* hotel with spa.
Famous for hosting Round the World yacht races, the basin is also deep enough to accommodate tall ships and superyachts. With direct access to superb cruising, there’s plenty for you to explore.
Sipping your morning coffee on deck in Torquay Harbour before setting out to explore more of the English Riviera. Enjoying a glass of wine as the sun sets in Sant Carles after a fabulous day’s cruising the Catalan coast. Watching the moonrise over Port Médoc as you settle down to sleep under the stars. With complimentary stays at over 100 marinas* these are just some ideas for your next adventure.
Freedom Berthing gives you even more freedom to explore any of the 18 marinas in our UK network stretching from Devon to Suffolk, plus 96 European destinations in France, Spain and Italy.
Read more about the benefits of being at Ocean Village Marina here.
*subject to availability