The new Hanse 460 is an exciting new design from the development team at Hanse, together with the designers of Berret-Racoupeau. The Hanse 460 is a breathtaking yacht that combines sophisticated and innovative design with the engineering and build quality synonymous with the Hanse name.
With a streamlined deck and the lightest interior Hanse have produced to date, this new model offers an incredible 48 configuration possibilities, from 3 cabins with a utility room up to a staggering 5 cabins with every option in-between. Never before has a Hanse enabled this level of customisation!
- LOA: 14.60m / 47' 11"
- Hull length: 13.87m / 45' 6"
- LWL: 13.05m / 42' 10"
- Beam: 4.79m / 15' 9"
- Draft shallow keel: 1.75m / 5' 9"
- Draft L-keel, medium: 2.25m / 7' 5"
- Displacement L-keel: approx. 12.60t / 27,778lbs
- Engine Diesel standard: approx. 57PS / 57hp
- Engine Diesel option: approx. 80PS / 80hp
- Fuel tank: approx. 210l / 55 gal
- Fresh water: approx. 450l / 119 gal
- CE Certificate: A - 12
- Design and Interior: Berret - Racoupeau
- Mast length above WL: approx. 21.90m / 71' 10''
- Upwind sail area: approx. 114.00 m² / 1,227 sq ft
- Downwind sail area: approx. 234.00 m² / 2,519 sq ft
- Main sail: approx. 64.00 m² / 689 sq ft
- Jib: approx. 42.00 m² / 452 sq ft
- Genoa: approx. 50.00 m² / 538 sq ft
- Reacher: approx. 78.00 m² / 840 sq ft
- Gennaker: approx. 170.00 m² / 1,830 sq ft
All measurements/figures are approximate. Errors and omissions excepted. Specification and material can be changed without notice. Valid from 2022.03.29.