We're counting down to Hythe Marina Family fun day, a FREE entry event with some fab things to try out and find out more about including:
* Paddle boarding tasters (free)
* Rib rides courtesy of A2Sea Marine based here on the Marina (free)
* Find out about diving from Calshot Divers
* Solent Rescue will be showing what they do and recruiting
* The territorial army will be on site showing what they get up to!
* Southampton Coastguard team will be on hand to offer advice
* Jiggy Wrigglers (you might need to Google that one!)
* Hythe Sea Scouts “Dunk tank” & football Tombola
* Sargents Butchers will be offering burgers and Hot dogs
* "Ridiculously Rich" from Bournemouth offering their mouth watering treats for purchase
* Popular Hythe Facepainter Dee Dee will be on hand to paint some amazing designs
* Those amazing local RNLI fundraisers will be once gain providing refreshments (they did us proud at our recent boat jumble!)
Traders: We could probably squeeze in 3 or 4 more trade\local interests so please get in touch if you have something unique or exciting to offer, there is no charge for stall holders
***STOP PRESS ***
The Amazing Lucy Smith will be performing througout the day. Lucy has been taking the Waterside by Storm, click here to view a sample of her work back in 2013, when she was just 13!