MEWP / Cherry Pickers
The course consists of practical and theory instruction covering items such as:
- The legalities, requirements and risks involved
- Understanding of planning correct lifting operations and legal requirements.
- Pre start checks, routine maintenance and start up procedures
- MEWP components, motions and operational limits
- Safe and efficient operation of the machine
- Travelling and setting up for optimum use at varying heights
- Assessing environmental conditions and the effects on the machine
- Emergency drills and procedures
- Safe shut down procedures.
Courses run for one day for novices.
Training can be carried out at one of our appropriate sites around the UK (with prior approval) or at a suitable location supplied by you (conditions apply).
Dependant on course length and location and number of candidates.