This summer 13 of our marinas are running a fantastic range of summer offers, giving boat owners a wealth of great opportunities for staycations, hull scrubs and storage ashore in our beautiful marina locations.
Taking advantage of these staycation offers means that boat owners will get to experience our extensive network, great customer friendly approach and all the attractions which can be found in our marinas’ local areas. For example, we're offering two months berthing in the Hamble (from £625), a summer cruising the Thames (from £350), plus fantastic savings on berthing in Plymouth (from £525).
There are also multiple offers on lifts, scrubs, storage and relaunches at our marinas in the West Country and along the South and East Coast.
Whether your boat needs a great clean to look its best for summer, or short-term berthing to help make the most of the holiday season, check out the full list of savings.
Summer staycation highlights for small to medium boats include packages on the Thames, the Hamble, the Itchen, the Solent, Poole Harbour and Plymouth.
• MDL’s Hamble Marinas (Hamble Point, Mercury and Port Hamble) are offering two months berthing for £625 (up to 7m), perfect for anyone who wants to explore the Solent cruising grounds, or use the Hamble as an adventure start point. That’s a 55% saving for those with an 8-10m boat for two months summer berthing.
• Taste of Freedom offers a two-month package on the Thames from £350 (up to 7m), with freedom to cruise between MDL’s Penton Hook, Windsor and Bray marinas. Specifically designed for boats up to 10m, this offer gives a unique insight into MDL’s Freedom Berthing and the delights of river cruising.
• For those who are considering basing their boat in the West Country, Queen Anne’s Battery (right on Plymouth Sound), has a great offer of two months starting at £525 (up to 7m).
• Plus, on the Itchen River, there’s up to 35% off berthing for boats up to 7m at Shamrock Quay for two months, and up to 30% off for three months at Hythe Marina Village (up to 8m), right on Southampton Water.
Summer scrubs are on offer at Cobb’s Quay, Northney, Shamrock Quay, Hythe Marina Village, MDL’s Hamble Marinas, Dartside Quay, Woolverstone and Queen Anne’s Battery. Highlights include:
• Northney Marina – at the picturesque northern tip of Hayling Island – offering up to 45% savings on a lift, pressure wash and relaunch.
• Cobb’s Quay has up to 40% savings for those after a lift, pressure wash and relaunch and / or up to seven days storage (boats up to 9m).
While customers are enjoying the fantastic savings, they can also find out more about joining our family and the opportunities that we offer for Freedom Berthing (free overnights across over 120 marinas in the UK and Europe, fuel at cost and other great benefits).
“We’re really delighted with the staycation opportunities and great service offers that our marinas are offering this summer,” says Maxine Lane, our Head of Marketing. “All that boat owners need to do, whether they’re our members or not, is use the form to find the best offers for their boat and location. While they’re making the most of the offers, they can cruise some of the best coastline in the UK while experiencing our renowned customer service.”